Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiritualist church

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Spiralwings

poster wrote: »
    We are looking to get some chairs for our centre/church we are looking for 80 stackable chairs preferably with padded backs and seats all the same, does anyone know of any going cheap or anyone looking to donate them to us.

Thanks in advance

Tom

Hi Tom
    Try checking out SVP shops for chairs that have furniture as l know that the one near us (Dundalk) just got a lot of chairs (padded) matching.You never know you might be lucky! Spiralwings:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Thanks for that.

Would anyone know a female singer that would be interested in singing at our first service on the 24th may

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Spiralwings

poster wrote: »
    Thanks for that.

Would anyone know a female singer that would be interested in singing at our first service on the 24th may

What type of singing would be requested Tom,any particular influence/preference?:)

It will be songs rather than hyms, for example, love can build a bridge from westlife, Everybody hurts REM etc etc

If anyone knows a female singer who would like to sing at our service please pm me the details, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 An CROI

Would the union be able to help people who want to gain knowledge and understanding of difficulties in their past.

• Advertisement

There will be numerous courses the content of which will be posted on the unions website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 An CROI

Thanks - More looking for guidance and knowledge rather than a course. Thanks anyway.

There will be weekly circles where people can get knowledge and experience share with other members

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 steph814

hi just enquiring has there been any progress with a spiritualist church being set up in ireland?? would be extremly interested to find out. thanks

Yes it will open on the 24th May visit www.spiritualistunion.com for further details, there are a number of circles and courses coming up also

• Advertisement

Reminder that the Spirituast Union of Ireland is having its first service in the Sanctuary with demonstrations of mediumship, all welcome, no enterance fee on a donation basis only, sunday 24th May at 6.30 go to www.spiritualistunion.com for directions and further details

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

So looking forward to this! I hope you've room for a big crowd :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Good luck tonight guys, will be there, cant wait..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

What an amazing experience. The energy was incredible and am not surpirsed it was a full house. If the people behind this even had any doubts then they cant possible have any now.

Was nice to give that side of myself some quality time :D

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Congratulations and well done to all involved, it was great to see such a big turnout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

I had an amazing time, very welcoming, engery was huge and evidence given was brillant. See you there next week.... well done guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Is the spiritualist church still there? I would be interested in attending a service, not courses or anything else. Is there a fee to come to just a service? What days and times?How long is the service?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 IrelandsMedium

Yes it is still there Sunday service at 630pm go to www.spiritualistunion.com for the directions no cost donations accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 25 shaunamona

Hi I'm moving to rathfarnham. Would there be any spiritualist churches near me does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mark64uk

hi I understand somebody holds a circle in rush if there is any truth in that could somebody let me know or if there is any learning circles or spiritual workshops in north Dublin

• Advertisement
Advertisement