Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help needed

• 15-04-2009 3:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Dunno if this is suitable for here or mac section but here goes;

I'm burning cds from my macbooj to play on my cdj 400's - of 40 cds, 2 playlists wont burn the first tune on the playlist according to the cdj? Its a long shot, but anyone have any idea y this is?

SDhould mention Im using itunes btw...thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

hmm im noe expert but maybe change the order and see if its the song or just the fact it wont burn the first one of the whole playlist.
    if its the song maybe convert it in itunes to a 320 mp3(longshot,dont even know if that would make a difference to be honest)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Use something else iTunes has got Ghey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Ghey? I dont have anything else on the mac as far as i know.....

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Ahh... One of the limitations about Mac's then.

Can any Mac fans recommend an alternative to solve this problem?

hmm pretty much any music programme you can run on windows can run on mac.itunes is a great programme,i always use it.you can use realplayer and all that other crap but seriously itunes is very easy,plus it works with your ipod(presume youve got one)
    so is it just the first song itself or the first in those particular sets

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Do you have Toast on your Mac? I use it sometimes and its pretty good.

~Marky~ wrote: »
    Do you have Toast on your Mac? I use it sometimes and its pretty good.
    toast dont come with macs(or any os for that matter)you can buy it or attain it from other sources.

Advertisement