Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lizard Care

Options
  • 15-04-2009 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    I'm really hoping someone can help me here! I'm looking for someone who can look after my reptiles for me when I'm away for a month this summer. I'm based in Leitrim but will travel to find them board. My family and friends are just creeped out by feeder bugs and refuse point blank to help (don't get me wrong, I don't blame them...after all the pets are my responsibility, not theirs!) I'm particularly concerned about my beardie. He will NOT drink from standing water at all and so needs daily bathing. So....does anyone know of an experienced reptile boarding ANYWHERE in Ireland???:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

Hi, how old is your beardie ? male or female ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dennisfitz

He's male, 19 inches long and around fifteen months old. He's also a little spoilt :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Aru

i dont no any place personally but i do no that the main exotic vet in ireland is Bairbre O'Malley
    this is her practice number 01 272 3857
    id say id you give them a ring they might have a good idea on who does boarding for exotics
    she has an online site but i dont no i she has an email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Reptile Haven in Fishamble Street, Dublin might be able to take them for holiday boarding

If not, they might have the contact details of someone who does

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Chiaki

hey i take in sick reptiles all the time but i usually dont do boarding, if your stuck give me a shout on my blog http://chiakimedicentre.blogspot.com/ At the minute i also have 2 bearded dragons (for about 5 yrs now)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Chiaki

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Senor Willy

Kinsealy Petshop offer a boarding service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dennisfitz

Thanks for all the replies! I'm based in Sligo so I got in touch with the Galway couple at Reptile Boarding and they're going to take my reps in, pick them up and very reasonable they are too :D So once again thanks everyone for your help.
    Problem solved;)

Advertisement