Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can successive actions be added to a Flash timeline?

Options
  • 15-04-2009 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭

I am aware of how to add actions to objects across Flash, but is there a way to add multiple consecutive ones relating to one or more objects?

For example:
    My Flash movie opens with a number of objects (acting as buttons) pinned to another overall larger object. I would like the following to occur.

When I click one button object to go to that 'page', the overall object and buttons will shrink to the corner (gotoAndPlay()), then the destination page will appear (fade in) (another gotoAndPlay() then gotoAndStop() following it).

The thing is, I want the main menu-shrink to operate on one layer and the rest happen on the buttons to their pages on their respective layers.

Help please!

Seanie.

P.S. I have Flash CS4 if that helps any...

Comments

Advertisement