Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdos Down By Reginalds Tower

• 15-04-2009 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,651 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I was walking past Reginalds Tower yesterday about 6.00 and I noticed 3 weirdos asking people for money. There were 2 men and a woman. The men were skinheads and had doc martin boots on. They asked me for money, but I did not give any.They looked out of their heads on drugs or something. Just making a point for anyone walking alone near there after dark, especially women.

Anyone else notice them??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

As always.. should alert the Guards about this kinda thing to prevent someone then getting attacked later. There seems to be a huge increase in people begging in and around the city center tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

ah drunk guy turned around to me last sat on patricks street outside the old cinema and asked me for 50 quid i said no and he said go on i,ll buy ya an easter egg lol eejit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Multivan

ah drunk guy turned around to me last sat on patricks street outside the old cinema and asked me for 50 quid i said no and he said go on i,ll buy ya an easter egg lol eejit

I notice there were a heap loada Junkies walkin around lately.

The tracksuit top accomppanied by jeans and runners the bags under the eyes yet an up right driven focus about them (looking for an opportunity and next hit) id say theres alot of them coming in on the train from other places to do a bit of a crime spree and then make a quick exit back to Dublin, ha ha, seriously though thats what they do.

Its when theyre desperate when theyre more dangerous, although if they sense fear from ye they will target you so dont go crossin the street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Multivan wrote: »
    id say theres alot of them coming in on the train from other places to do a bit of a crime spree and then make a quick exit back to Dublin, ha ha
    :eek:

Oi!!! behave!! leave my hometown out of this ;)

Advertisement