Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards is gone tiny on me!

Options
  • 15-04-2009 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

I was browsing boards yesterday, tried to scroll down the page and I must've done something because everything on boards went tiny (its like all the fonts are small).

It works fine for me with IE but with firefox its tiny and I cant figure out how to increase the size. I know its something simple so if somebody could point me in the right direction I would be much obliged.

ps: Sorry if this is in the wrong place I wasnt sure where to post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

Answered by PM. Feel free to lock mods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

The answer to this, in case anyone's searching, is that if you accidentally (or otherwise) hold down the Ctrl key while scrolling, it changes the font size.

To reverse this, simply hold Ctrl again and scroll the mouse wheel in the opposite direction.

Advertisement