Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who do the Teachers think they are fooling?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

gurramok wrote: »
    I get 4 weeks off unlike you who gets at least 16 weeks off fixed and probably have been off over Easter.

1. 16 weeks?? ha!

2. Planning. Planning every single step, in every single lesson, for every single day of the year. Teachers don't just walk into a class and teach. Things have changed since you went to school. Pedagogical methods have evolved rapidly in the past few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭BubbleWrap85

Your manipulation of my quote tells me all I need to know about you,and your profession.;)
    Since when did one person reflect a whole profession? Maybe I should have included a little tagline:

"The above opinion does not necessarily reflect the opinions of all teachers. No liabilty will be held. Your statutory rights will not be affected"......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

What complete BS. I have read for ages and had to stop myself from replying at times but ntbell, you are REALLY getting on my nerves!

Calm down tiger.
    I would only LOVE if I got the chance to designate work where I could sit on my arse and correct copies - save me taking them home at the weekend! However, it's impossible. No we don't talk for 45 minutes without stopping. If the children are working in groups/pair work, I'm going around, probing, investigating, listening, checking to see if they're talking about something on topic and not about Ronaldo's goal in the match last night. If they're doing silent written work, then I still go around and check what they're doing. Some of them will be unable to do the work independently. I don't even have a chair in my room to sit on because I don't sit! I think it's extreme bollox the rubbish you've spewed out. Also, to back up Dudess on the point about your sister saying it's possible to get work done during class - again, RUBBISH! If she's sitting on her arse whilst some children may be struggling with work or may need help with something, then SHAME ON HER!

Any chance of a few more paragraph's there teacher.

I don't recall EVER a teacher "probing" not one I've had many teachers over the years and I don't recall this happening ONCE, not once so you'll excuse me if i take what you're saying as talking through your bottom.

I never said anything about my sister, what the hell are you jabbering on about. for a teacher you don't pay a lot of attention.
    Also, on another point, I'm only in my early career, but man I'm bummed out about this 60K I'm supposed to be earning. Will have to get onto the DES about this ASAP.......

No one said you were earning it the department of education said it was the "average" you do realise how averages work right?

as a teacher....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    Not our fault/problem that you don't get more time off. Pity about you.

Boo hoo then, I'll take that approach when teachers are complaining about pay cuts "Not my fault". Thats the attitude that ensures teachers have no support from the people who are really bearing the brunt of the recession

Nice synopsis.

Then strike in the summer instead of doing it in Sept if ye really cared about kids welfare.

I would, but I'm obviously going to be abroad during the summer, duh!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

Originally Posted by cobweb viewpost.gif
    Just wonder what you do with your paid time off?
    I get 4 weeks off unlike you who gets at least 16 weeks off fixed and probably have been off over Easter.

Just in case you missed reply, I didnt ask how long you get off.

I asked what do you do with your paid time off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

ntlbell wrote: »
    I don't recall EVER a teacher "probing" not one I've had many teachers over the years and I don't recall this happening ONCE, not once so you'll excuse me if i take what you're saying as talking through your bottom.

Oh, I see and you were born after 1999 yes?

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    1. 16 weeks?? ha!

2. Planning. Planning every single step, in every single lesson, for every single day of the year. Teachers don't just walk into a class and teach. Things have changed since you went to school. Pedagogical methods have evolved rapidly in the past few years.

do you think we're all old donkeys here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Nice synopsis.
    Bubblewrap was being ironic, you obviously didn't read what I said.
    Then strike in the summer instead of doing it in Sept if ye really cared about kids welfare.
    Ok, it was pointed out to you in a roundabout way and you obviously didn't pick it up... so here it is, spelt out for you: HOW THE **** CAN YOU GO ON STRIKE WHEN YOU'RE NOT AT WORK?!

And I'm not a teacher - too much sh1t to deal with.

• Advertisement

Oh, I see and you were born after 1999 yes?

no?

point?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

tallaght01 wrote: »
    The point is that means/averages are only really relevant when you have bell shaped data, not when you have outliers as we obviously have here.

obviously? You have absolutely no basis for that. Just because you don't like the figures does't mean that they aren't correct. Just that you don't like them. Based on the scales and allowances posted above it's very easy to believe that the average paid to teachers each year is 60k.

Why is just 5 year olds? ONE day of a strike is hardly going to effect a child's education that much. Jesus, I dearly hope you're not one of those parents who takes kids out of school during term for holidays just because they're cheaper now are you...........?

how is "rolling" one day?

as a teacher i would of thought you would expect every single day of a pupils education was critical.

a bit of levy won't affect teachers 60k wages that much.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Since when did one person reflect a whole profession? Maybe I should have included a little tagline:

"The above opinion does not necessarily reflect the opinions of all teachers. No liabilty will be held. Your statutory rights will not be affected"......

Well your manipulation of my post into "taxpayers are idiots" seems to reflect on the teachers replies here,I have to say.

That would appear to me to be an endemic attitude from the teaching profession and the HSE.

You are not fooling the taxpayers.

Get real.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Nice synopsis.

Yeah, let's hit the exams.
    Good plan Batman.

do you think we're all old donkeys here?

1999 curriculum is when it changed and that had to be taught to the teachers at length, so it was about 2003 when the way classes work began to change. So you'd have to be at the most about 7 years old in order to understand how primary schools are changing... Tell me ntbell... are you 7?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

cobweb wrote: »
    Just in case you missed reply, I didnt ask how long you get off.

I asked what do you do with your paid time off?

Holidays, doing stuff around the house etc. It don't take 4-5months per year to do that plus it ain't fixed every summer.
    [/b]

I would, but I'm obviously going to be abroad during the summer, duh!

Yes, you have 3 months at least to do that and yet could not find a few days to strike during that time.
    1. 16 weeks?? ha!

Yes, 16 weeks. Why is it not so?

Dudess wrote: »
    Ok, it was pointed out to you in a roundabout way and you obviously didn't pick it up... so here it is, spelt out for you: HOW THE **** CAN YOU GO ON STRIKE WHEN YOU'RE NOT AT WORK?!

I'm confused, so they don't work during summer?

omahaid wrote: »
    Boo hoo then, I'll take that approach when teachers are complaining about pay cuts "Not my fault". Thats the attitude that ensures teachers have no support from the people who are really bearing the brunt of the recession

Go ahead. Won't make a difference either way and it's not up to you. We only have support from each other. Anyways the strike action came down from the INTO representatives. I know i didn't vote to strike. But it doesn't matter what I say because I earn 60K and do no work all day. I just give the kids cough medicine until they get drowsy and then use the schools internet to book plane tickets for my 51 weeks off. What a life...

Lads if you want paid time off, go quit your job. Of course, then people would begrudge you and you couldn't blame the teachers...

spurious wrote: »
    Good plan Batman.

kids do 4 months exams now?

my things have really changed

how do the teachers manage to get to the holiday home in croatia at that rate??

seriously bad investment

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

kids do 4 months exams now?

my things have really changed

how do the teachers manage to get to the holiday home in croatia at that rate??

seriously bad investment

I have no idea - probably with the mythical 60 grand.

• Advertisement

1999 curriculum is when it changed and that had to be taught to the teachers at length, so it was about 2003 when the way classes work began to change. So you'd have to be at the most about 7 years old in order to understand how primary schools are changing... Tell me ntbell... are you 7?

I'm not 7 no so since 2003 teachers don't have a spare minute in a classroom to do anything?

they're always on the go checking listening for conversation's on ronaldo.

Strange, that's not the feedback I have gotten from my daughter.

I smell something..

Well your manipulation of my post into "taxpayers are idiots" seems to reflect on the teachers replies here,I have to say.

That would appear to me to be an endemic attitude from the teaching profession and the HSE.

You are not fooling the taxpayers.

Get real.
    I think you're forgetting that we are also taxpayers? It's very easy to be critical of teachers at this time but remember, the reason we are peeved is because they don't want an unfair distribution. There are people earning over 100K and nothing is mentioned about them! To be honest, teachers [from the meetings I've attended] know full well they pension levy or what not won't be reversed; they are merely protesting as an attempt to stall future cutbacks to education [and their pocket admittedly, you'd do the same].

I didn't see anybody chastising Gerry Ryan for not being patriotic and taking a paycut. Okay he eventually did, but he wasn't very quick to volunteer a percentage of his mammoth wage was he?

Dudess wrote: »
    Bubblewrap was being ironic, you obviously didn't read what I said.

No need to shout. Again, you have not read the thread. Its not about striking at empty buildings holding placards, its about organising themselves for protests outside Dail etc over their huge holiday period.

Not to much to ask is it?
    Good plan Batman.

Ah yeh forgot Robin, exams take place every day during the summer.

I'm not 7 no so since 2003 teachers don't have a spare minute in a classroom to do anything?

I smell something..

That would be the copious amounts of poo, streaming from your fingers onto this thread.

I smell something..
    To be honest, maybe your daughter isn't telling you the full story. My kids thought I wen to school voluntarily and didn't get paid! Can you always believe a 7/8 year old? I deal with 30 on a daily basis, the answer is NO!

I think you're forgetting that we are also taxpayers? It's very easy to be critical of teachers at this time but remember, the reason we are peeved is because they don't want an unfair distribution. There are people earning over 100K and nothing is mentioned about them! To be honest, teachers [from the meetings I've attended] know full well they pension levy or what not won't be reversed; they are merely protesting as an attempt to stall future cutbacks to education [and their pocket admittedly, you'd do the same].

I didn't see anybody chastising Gerry Ryan for not being patriotic and taking a paycut. Okay he eventually did, but he wasn't very quick to volunteer a percentage of his mammoth wage was he?

you have got a fair distrubtion, EVERYONE IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR IS PAYING THE SAME no?

how is it unfair?

if we scrap the levy's and introduce a fair pay cut will that stop the strikes?

would you be willing to accept a 20-30% pay cut and scrap the levys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

as a teacher i would of thought you would expect every single day of a pupils education was critical.

a bit of levy won't affect teachers 60k wages that much.

:rolleyes:
    Your mate obviously doesn't feel that way with all the correcting and lesson-planning she does during classtime...
    I'm confused, so they don't work during summer?
    They're not in the classroom, as you know. What's the disingenuousness about?

Teachers, don't justify not striking during the summer. You can't "strike" when you're not in the classroom - not exactly much point to that. It would be like a bunch of bank officials picketing on Christmas Day...

Go ahead. Won't make a difference either way and it's not up to you. We only have support from each other. Anyways the strike action came down from the INTO representatives. I know i didn't vote to strike. But it doesn't matter what I say because I earn 60K and do no work all day. I just give the kids cough medicine until they get drowsy and then use the schools internet to book plane tickets for my 51 weeks off. What a life...

Lads if you want paid time off, go quit your job. Of course, then people would begrudge you and you couldn't blame the teachers...

Nobody has said they dont do work or anything like that, my point is that teachers have no grounds to strike. Again, it comes down to simple maths

Income xxx bn
    Salaries xxx bn
    Balance -xxx bn

What do we do? Do we say, ah we people deserve xxx so we cant take it off them? No, we suck it up, cut salaries, for the benefit of everyone.

No, they take place in May and June and the pixies (or somebody...god knows who) correct them during July in time to have the results out for mid-August before the schools re-open at the end of August.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Everybody has to take the pain.

If you go back to post#1 you will realise that that is my point, and the fact that teachers seem to think that they are "special" and cannot afford to take these cuts, is not fooling anyone.

THE CLUE IS IN THE THREAD TITLE!:cool::cool:

• Advertisement

No need to shout. Again, you have not read the thread. Its not about striking at empty buildings holding placards, its about organising themselves for protests outside Dail etc over their huge holiday period.

Not to much to ask is it?

They held protests on Saturdays before December. Check out the numbers that turned up to the rallies. Perhaps that will show you that we're not all selfish and wanting to strike during the school week? Anyone would think we got paid extra for striking when the kids are at school or something - WE DON'T GET PAID AT ALL! So what the hell does it matter when we strike? Only for thinking of the parents pockets & arranging childcare!!

To be honest, maybe your daughter isn't telling you the full story. My kids thought I wen to school voluntarily and didn't get paid! Can you always believe a 7/8 year old? I deal with 30 on a daily basis, the answer is NO!

Your right, the person who wants to not teach my daughter to line her own pockets i should belive and ignore my daughter..

that's that mystery solved my child is now also a liar

Sorry, I should have known this and not brough the issue up

i'll crawl back into my box now and try and teach my daughter the difference between right and wrong while you go on strike.

Go ahead. Won't make a difference either way and it's not up to you. We only have support from each other.

And you're right, the decision to strike or whatever is not up to me, but how the government responds is up to me as I am a member of this society and I know what I will be telling my elected representatives:- "Do what you have to so that Ireland is managed best"

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭tosh999

Ah well, thank God the holidays and pension are so good. Despite the levy and general tax increases I am happy with my lot. I much prefer to be in the public sector than the private sector as I feel I am giving something back to society and am not driven by a profit motive.

The only thing that disappoints me is the amount of misinformed comment about teachers/education that is out there. Roll on the Summer and forget the begrudgers.

No, they take place in May and June and the pixies (or somebody...god knows who) correct them during July in time to have the results out for mid-August before the schools re-open at the end of August.

So you have managed to stretch 'work time' for every teacher till July31st, that conflicts with other teachers here :D

Then they have 2 weeks according to you at the start of August to strike.

They could not find a couple of days over the summer to strike, good heavens!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

Holidays, doing stuff around the house etc. It don't take 4-5months per year to do that plus it ain't fixed every summer.
    quote]

Thank you for replying

This is what I do normally for my holidays, I go to the gaeltacht for 2-3 weeks course to ensure my Irish is up to scratch I also do a number of courses every year to ensure I stay up todate with the latest educational developments in the different curricular areas I plan for the coming term and go into school before school begins to ensure the class is looking how I would like it to to look this involves organising desks for students and ensuring I have the nescessary provisions for any student I will be getting with special needs. I ensure my students have the correct books for the year as we bulk order to save parents money and these need to be checked before school term begins.Oh yes the courses are at my own expense and are not reimbursed with a magical grant. Some course s give days in lieu but others dont

This year I will not be doing this instead I will be giving birth is that ok?

BTW my holidays are just July and August and then I do stuff like you and believe it or not but like other people teachers are allowed to have lives

forgot to add if you feel hard done by not having summer holidays why dont you speak to HR about rearranging your work schedule as some jobs allow parents to work 9 months and have pay split over year. Or you could jobshare or how about a career change otherwise stopgoing on about it

Everybody has to take the pain.

If you go back to post#1 you will realise that that is my point, and the fact that teachers seem to think that they are "special" and cannot afford to take these cuts, is not fooling anyone.

THE CLUE IS IN THE THREAD TITLE!:cool::cool:

I have no problem with pay cuts and levies I have to pay. I'm lucky in that
    I am of the age where it was possible to buy a house for under 20k and it
    has been paid off for some time now.
    I do not have kids, I do not have a car, I do not have second property
    anywhere, I do not have any loans.

I do have a problem with the children I teach being put into much bigger
    classes.

I'm not talking about honours Leaving Cert. kids.
    I teach inner city kids who cannot read, or read at the level of an
    'average' 6 year old when they come to us at 13/14 (inevitably having
    repeated a yr in primary) but still have to do the same exams as everyone
    else. Their school library funding is gone, so there goes the individual
    reading programmes they were following and having some success at.

The Junior Cert Schools Programme is gone (an add-on for those who are not
    likely to pass 5 subjects at Junior Cert.).
    The Leaving Certificate Applied funding is gone, so they will not get a
    Leaving Cert. because the Established Leaving generally requires a reading
    age of 10-12 to be able to tackle at even Ordinary Level.

Gone is the extra English language provision for those who have the added
    problem of trying to be educated in a language that is not their own.

These are not 'special' kids. These are kids that neglect (both State and
    parental in some cases) has beaten the fight out of, who experience failure
    at almost everything they try, who spend their days in school terrified they
    will be asked a question that will spotlight their difficulties.

In my classroom, I cannot use textbooks, as none of them are simple enough
    for the guys to read, but these same kids from September will be put in with
    the neighbouring class, some of whom read at 14 and 15. They are all going
    to suffer from this, though I think those with better reading skills will at
    least be able to manage.

I don't think parents out there realise just how bad this is getting. Wait
    til those of you with kids choosing LC subjects are hit with the dropping of
    subjects from the school timetable. I have not yet met a colleague whose
    school is not losing at least one Leaving Cert. subject. Wait til your kid's
    school loses its Transition Year (a programme shown to benefit all that take
    part in it in terms of exam results, but also regarding maturity and social
    confidence). I would hate to have kids entering secondary school at the
    moment. Their choices and opportunities are going to be severely restricted.

I can't speak for what's going on in primary, but I'd say it's more of the
    same.

tosh999 wrote: »
    Ah well, thank God the holidays and pension are so good. Despite the levy and general tax increases I am happy with my lot. I much prefer to be in the public sector than the private sector as I feel I am giving something back to society and am not driven by a profit motive.

The only thing that disappoints me is the amount of misinformed comment about teachers/education that is out there. Roll on the Summer and forget the begrudgers.

You're dead right, the amount of time I spend searching for profit, feckin hell, dunno how I get anywork done. Come on, if teachers are really genuine about giving something back to society, how about not striking? That'll do for a start

Your right, the person who wants to not teach my daughter to line her own pockets i should belive and ignore my daughter..

that's that mystery solved my child is now also a liar

Sorry, I should have known this and not brough the issue up

i'll crawl back into my box now and try and teach my daughter the difference between right and wrong while you go on strike.
    I didn't say she was a liar. I said they can't ALWAYS be believed. A 7 year old isn't going to see all the work and preparation that goes into lessons. It says a lot about you that you fail to see it also. If there is a problem with the teacher, then I presume you've aired your discrepancies with the principal??

To be honest, I've stated already I've no problem taking a cut. It's just frustrating that higher earners [no, NOT teachers] aren't paying their FAIR SHARE.

Jaysus, tis lucky we're not in the UK. Can you imagine the protests there'd be over the wages of soccer players getting maybe £80,000 a week? Blimey........

• Advertisement

"Do what you have to so that Ireland is managed best"

Oh yea, that's the FF motto right there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

copacetic wrote: »
    obviously? You have absolutely no basis for that. Just because you don't like the figures does't mean that they aren't correct. Just that you don't like them. Based on the scales and allowances posted above it's very easy to believe that the average paid to teachers each year is 60k.

The CSO figures include principles, though. They must be outliers, in the data sense?

I don't dislike the figures. I think young teachers would be well worth 60k.

They contribute more to the economy and society than most of us posting on this thread.

cobweb wrote: »
    Thank you for replying

This is what I do normally for my holidays, I go to the gaeltacht for 2-3 weeks course to ensure my Irish is up to scratch I also do a number of courses every year to ensure I stay up todate with the latest educational developments in the different curricular areas I plan for the coming term and go into school before school begins to ensure the class is looking how I would like it to to look this involves organising desks for students and ensuring I have the nescessary provisions for any student I will be getting with special needs. I ensure my students have the correct books for the year as we bulk order to save parents money and these need to be checked before school term begins.Oh yes the courses are at my own expense and are not reimbursed with a magical grant. Some course s give days in lieu but others dont

This year I will not be doing this instead I will be giving birth is that ok?

BTW my holidays are just July and August and then I do stuff like you and believe it or not but like other people teachers are allowed to have lives

We're talking about Primary school teachers here, they are the ones having a strike.

Still, not been able to even find a single day to strike during the summer and hold that protest in numbers is laughable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 amyloo

AND THEN THEY HAVE THE CHEEK TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR NOT HELPING YOUR CHILD ENOUGHT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

amyloo wrote: »
    AND THEN THEY HAVE THE CHEEK TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR NOT HELPING YOUR CHILD ENOUGHT

Oh nooooes, another keyboard virgin

I don't think parents out there realise just how bad this is getting. Wait
    til those of you with kids choosing LC subjects are hit with the dropping of
    subjects from the school timetable. I have not yet met a colleague whose
    school is not losing at least one Leaving Cert. subject. Wait til your kid's
    school loses its Transition Year (a programme shown to benefit all that take
    part in it in terms of exam results, but also regarding maturity and social
    confidence). I would hate to have kids entering secondary school at the
    moment. Their choices and opportunities are going to be severely restricted.

I can't speak for what's going on in primary, but I'd say it's more of the
    same.

I question the need for transition year, but thats neither here nor there. The point still stands, protest during the summer for the benefit of the kids or be honest and say that ye do not want to suffer like the rest of us. Either is fine, but we've all got sob stories, everyone does, I doubt my own will get me special treatment from anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

i think that teachers and lecturers have a pretty tough job, i woudnt put up with the crap they have to deal with. Im assuming the govt has wiped a good chunk out of their pay and pension and they are mad as hell. These are the people who look after our children, they should be paid well and respected.

Oh yea, that's the FF motto right there...

Never voted for the feckers, never will either :D

tallaght01 wrote: »
    I don't dislike the figures. I think young teachers would be well worth 60k.

They contribute more to the economy and society than most of us posting on this thread.

Ouch!

ROFL, self entitlement there and that is whats wrong with Ireland's teachers.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭chosen1

1. 16 weeks?? ha!

Whats with the "ha" at the end of 16 weeks? If your a primary school teacher that's what you get isn't it or secondary 18?

On your second point, the vast majority of teachers I've experienced wouldn't have to plan every single step of their classes. Maybe for the first few years of teaching, but things change after this as you have similar content to teach year to year.

You also have an awful lot of teachers who do absolutely nothing other than their set 22hrs a week and do very little teaching in the classroom. These tend to be the same people who are most vocal in union meetings about how hard they work in my experience. Unions should be more interested in rooting the like of these out of the system who are giving decent teachers a bad name than complaining about pension levys.

I didn't say she was a liar. I said they can't ALWAYS be believed. A 7 year old isn't going to see all the work and preparation that goes into lessons. It says a lot about you that you fail to see it also. If there is a problem with the teacher, then I presume you've aired your discrepancies with the principal??

To be honest, I've stated already I've no problem taking a cut. It's just frustrating that higher earners [no, NOT teachers] aren't paying their FAIR SHARE.

Jaysus, tis lucky we're not in the UK. Can you imagine the protests there'd be over the wages of soccer players getting maybe £80,000 a week? Blimey........

Ok so I can believe her sometimes right? can i believe her this time? or not this time because it doesn't suit you?

I don't have a problem with her teacher none I never said I did I just don't believe that they don't get _any_ time during a full day were they can use that time to do some other tasks I'm not buying it

High earners are taken a cut too? I didn't realise you were unhappy with what others are doing i thought it was that the levy's were too much for you which is what the spokes person for one of the teachers stated on pat kenny she never mentioned anything about what other people were doing.

so this news to me.

now we're on to soccer players :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement