Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HI-LIFE DINING CARD

• 15-04-2009 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

Has anyone heard about this, it claims to give 2 meals for the price of 1. The membership costs Eur 50.

Is it a scam, has anyone actually used this scheme
    here its web site www.hi-life.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

That site looks like the same one Tesco do in the Clubcard deals, if it's the genuine article, then it's legit, my mother has one and uses it reguarly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Oobie

I got one but only ended up using it a few times. There are a lot of restrictions on most of the restaurants (mon-fri only, 2for1 dessert only etc) but a few of them have good deals. After you've used it, the restaurant mark it off on the back so you can only use it once in each restaurant.

The main reason I wouldn't get the card again is the hassle. The restuarants never know what it is and there's a big fuss going to get the manager and looking for the terms and conditions so it's kind of embarrassing.

Advertisement