Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre Car Parks Weekly Ticket?

Options
  • 15-04-2009 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Im just looking into the possibility of getting a weekly parking ticket in town,
    Ive heard that these only apply to car parks monday to friday but i do work saturdays too,
    Does anyone know which car park have weekly tickets that cover saturdays too?
    Any ideas on prices?
    Thanks very much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'd say try the Euro car park down by Steamboat Queue, opposite the Clarion hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

Charlotte Quay multi-story car park does weekly tickets which cover Monday - Saturday. Price €17 per week,

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

Why not got the free on street parking on Saturdays and pay for Monday to Fridays?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Ashfield

Good stuff,
    Ya i like charlottes quay car park and that side of town suits me better,
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭black & white

The Ellen St/Denmark St one works out about 12 Euro a week if you pay for it for 12 months, dearer if you pay month by month.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

phog wrote: »
    Why not got the free on street parking on Saturdays and pay for Monday to Fridays?

I heard something about 10c per hour parking on Saturday. Anyone have the details of this? I hadn't heard about free parking on Saturdays though.

Advertisement