Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

James Bond Blu-Ray Collection Vol.1 £28.99 delivered@ cdwow

• 15-04-2009 8:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

51ufMBrunUL._SL500_AA240_.jpg
    Buy Here £28.99 delivered €32.50

Closet price £55.08 @ amazon
    Contains the James Bond titles:
    DR. NO,
    FOR YOUR EYES ONLY,
    FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE,
    DIE ANOTHER DAY,
    LIVE AND LET DIE,
    AND THUNDERBALL

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

There's a thread here about the cheap blu-rays at cdwow http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055538940

I still think there's something fishy about all this, I hope they're not poor eastern European versions.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭paulie13

Besides the possible dodgy price, I can't imagine these disks being 1080P or even 1080i considering the recordings are so old. Anybody beg to differ?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭nephster

OK, I'll bite - it's not a from video recording, it's from a film print - which would have been far more detailed than even 1080p.

Film doesn't have pixels!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

paulie13 wrote: »
    Besides the possible dodgy price, I can't imagine these disks being 1080P or even 1080i considering the recordings are so old. Anybody beg to differ?

Yes, me. These are all 1080p and look fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 168 ✭✭RayCarley

nephster wrote: »
    OK, I'll bite - it's not a from video recording, it's from a film print - which would have been far more detailed than even 1080p.

Film doesn't have pixels!

As well as that, Sky were running all those old Bond films on Sky Movies last month, in HD. So I reckon that the quality would have to be pretty good for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭paulie13

Coming up as £63.32 now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Typical cdwow. My other thread about baywatch the offer is gone too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement