Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fran Gavin interview

• 15-04-2009 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭

Since you won't find it on RTE or Setanta (even though the latter sponsors the league), here's a decent interview with Fran Gavin on loi.ie

If you don't like long downloads, don't follow the silly instruction to 'click here for podast'. Instead, use the player on left of screen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Didnt watch it. Why is he still in a job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I effing hate Bob McKenzie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Fran Gavin is right about the Radio, to be fair.

Even if they put it back on the near empty MW band.

I even reported for a Donegal Radio (Ocean FM iirc, reports in the half hourly news bulletin) station once live from Tolka Park when Harps were down, so I reckon you'd get volunteers to carry reports.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Wonder if Fran Gavin had his Drogheda scarf on.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Des wrote: »
    Fran Gavin is right about the Radio, to be fair.

Even if they put it back on the near empty MW band.

I even reported for a Donegal Radio (Ocean FM iirc, reports in the half hourly news bulletin) station once live from Tolka Park when Harps were down, so I reckon you'd get volunteers to carry reports.

The FAI would make sure you never got near a radio, Des. You'd be too much of a Hunter S. Thompson for their liking.

"We now go to Tolka Park where we believe there's been a goal Des?"

"There has been, John. Shel's have got it and with only two minutes remaining it looks like they could be going back on top of the first division. Of course, it's a first division that doesn't contain Cork City and Drogheda Utd, but contains Shels thanks to those c*nts in the FAI! Yeah, i'm looking at you Delaney you little fuc................................................."

"Em..yes well we seem to be having technical difficulties at the moment there in Tolka."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,960 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Wonder if Fran Gavin had his Drogheda scarf on.:rolleyes:

Probably a half Drogheda, half Cork (insert latest franchise name) scarf.

Advertisement