Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New wooden slats for my blinds

Options
  • 15-04-2009 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hi All,

My bold bold doggie has eaten ( chewed really ) some of the slats on my blinds in the kitchen.
    She has since stopped the chewing and now I want to replace them, rather than go to the expense of getting all new blinds, does anyone know if you can just get single ones ?
    I got them in Shankill almost 4 years ago when we moved in and the shop is not there anymore.

Any ideas out there ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Its possible to get the slats replaced alright. Same thing happend me, dog was left behind whilst myself and other mutt went to vet, dog tried to chew his way out through the blinds. Needless to say dog now comes along !

I rang the guy who fitted them for me and, after he had picked himself up off the floor from laughing, he very decently got some replacement slats and fitted them for me. He even left me a few spares. I'd try the fitter if you still have contact details, or another shop who carry the same range of blinds. Or you could try the manufacturer directly.

Advertisement