Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Move D / David Moufang

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Code

Yeah, I'm a big fan of his stuff I have to say !

Electro / Techno with soul - lovely stuff.

Have that "10/11 - Live At Johanneskirche" album, it's a great all-round listen.

also that old Kunststoff album from the mid-nineties is great.

Did you go to see him at the Pod that time ? How was he ?

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

I'm not alone! :D

Yeah Kunststoff is an excellent album, a real classic from back then. Love 10/11 too. Have you got any of his collaborations with Benjamin Brunn or Pete Namlook? - Well worth getting if you don't, I'd rate 'Songs From The Beehive' as one of my top albums from 2008.

Didn't get to see him in the Pod unfortunately, another gig I would loved to have gone to but circumstances didn't allow :(

Oh and his collabs also as Studio Pankow and Reagenz are really excellent too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Code

Felixdhc wrote: »
    I'm not alone! :D

Yeah Kunststoff is an excellent album, a real classic from back then. Love 10/11 too. Have you got any of his collaborations with Benjamin Brunn or Pete Namlook? - Well worth getting if you don't, I'd rate 'Songs From The Beehive' as one of my top albums from 2008.

Didn't get to see him in the Pod unfortunately, another gig I would loved to have gone to but circumstances didn't allow :(

Oh and his collabs also as Studio Pankow and Reagenz are really excellent too.

Yeah, have the Studio Pankow album and the collab album with Benjamin Brunn aswell. Both are really good.

Got this release on Philpot Records aswell - http://www.discogs.com/Move-D-Got-Thing/release/901838

all quality stuff !

still need to check more of his vinyl 12" releases - I'm sure there's alot I'm missing out on.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Yeah I'm pretty limited on his 12" releases, must start picking a few of them up. Did buy some on boomkat last year which were excellent but I really don't buy much vinyl these days.

Advertisement