Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bt vs Eircom

Options
  • 15-04-2009 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

So im thinking about getting eircoms or Bt Irelands 7mb package eircom is surpriseingly cheaper by nearly 3 euros. But whos better??? I dont know anybody with this and was woundering if anybody can get 7mb download as in hitting 7mb when using rapidshare or whatever.

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I have had both at one time or another & I would recommend neither. If Smart is available in your exchange that your best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭SamandFrank

koolkid wrote: »
    I have had both at one time or another & I would recommend neither. If Smart is available in your exchange that your best option.

Its not nor is NTL or upc. Whats the hightest you got? if you never got the 7mb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Perlico or UTV maybe.

BT are terrible to deal with, bulling issues, taking your money, etc. eircom are, well, eircom, 'nuff said.

Advertisement