Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple Phones on a Parrot CK3100

• 15-04-2009 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

I have one of these in the car for a few years now, but would like a version / system that allows a couple of phones to be connected at the one time, if possible.

For example, if I have 2 phones linked to the CK3100 in the car at the same time they 'squabble' as to which one actually pairs with it.

Ideally as I said I'd like to be able to pair both phones similtaniously to avoid this, as for no other reason the squabling makes the CK3100 crash from time to time.. Any suggestions what might be an idea to get in terms of an upgrade?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,346 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

As far as I know, there aren't any kits available that will allow you to pair more than one phone at a time. One problem would be what happens if both phones ring at the same time?
    Solutions are: buy a dual sim phone or divert calls from one phone onto the other while using the Parrot kit. =]

Advertisement