Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new york pubs showing the CL??

• 15-04-2009 10:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭

Was gonna put this in the travel section but think it would get a better response here.ill be in new york for the second legs of the CL semi-finals.anyone know of good spots to watch the games in new york preferably in midtown.cheers

sorry mods if you dont want the thread here.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

df1985 wrote: »
    Was gonna put this in the travel section but think it would get a better response here.ill be in new york for the second legs of the CL semi-finals.anyone know of good spots to watch the games in new york preferably in midtown.cheers

sorry mods if you dont want the thread here.

O' Lunney's just off Times Square have Setanta.

Tonic, also just off Times Square show the Champions League games. I watched Liverpool beat Madrid in the Bernabeau there. Good times!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Pretty much most irish bars will have setanta and theres plenty of them!!

The one I watched games in was the galway hooked on east 37th I think it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Woodside in Queens (Irish area) has plenty of boozers that show all Prem league/Irish internationals/Champions League games.

Only about 15 mins on the 7 from Times Square.

Charlie wrote: »
    Woodside in Queens (Irish area) has plenty of boozers that show all Prem league/Irish internationals/Champions League games.

I remember getting up early for start of the premier league.The five hour is a killer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

Charlie wrote: »

i watched a few of last years euro's there,some nice pubs in the area and only 15 mins as you said from Penn station.

• Advertisement
Advertisement