Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

guitar hero intruments with Rockband?

• 15-04-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

are they interchangeable ? for example if i borrow a pals rock band disc can i use my brothers guitar hero guitar?

Edit i should say i could only find charts for older guitar hero games and not the world tour ones we have.

like this one http://www.gamespot.com/features/6183555/index.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Yes they do. I use my Guitar Hero 3 guitar on Rock Band, no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

rizzla wrote: »

no issues at all?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

They're all interchangeable. Have a google for the compatibility chart. That shows what can be used with what games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

No problems. I prefer the Guitar Hero guitar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

thanks guys i found the chart i needed http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/11/official-guitar.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

calex71 wrote: »
    no issues at all?
    If you're using the World Tour guitar with Rock Band the slider part (for solos) doesn't register.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

rizzla wrote: »

I specifically bought a Guitar Hero 3 guitar for use with Rockband as i had them for the PS2, and much preferred them to the Rockband guitars.

Also it adds a 4th instrument, but ye..for the 360 theyre interchangebale....not too sure about the PS3 though...i remember reading about problems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Caboose

Guitars are interchangeable but I dont think you can mix the drumkits.

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Caboose wrote: »
    Guitars are interchangeable but I dont think you can mix the drumkits.

:eek:

I can use my Rockband drums with Guitar hero world tour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Which is a better set the rock band 1 set or the word tour set

I think you can pick up the rock band 1 set for about 70 -80 in game stop at the moment and then with the trade in deals etc prob get it for less or i can get a used world tour set for 60 of someone that's selling it

Advertisement