Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Development Circle II

Options
  • 15-04-2009 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Ok the first 10 week stint went great and I'm looking to go again from the start of next month. Will be Wednesday nights from 8.30pm (arrive before hand) and over at 10pm. Great new spot in Temple Bar and already have some cool people from the last one (finished a couple of weeks ago).

The start date is 6th May.

Anyone interested post here or drop me a PM!

Also have a couple of nights for guests to come in and give a talk if anyone is interested :)

Cheers

6th

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

Hi 6th,
    would love to go in an give a talk about spiritualist church/spritualist union we are setting up and on mediumship if you want. I have just released my first meditation onto cd could bring this along also if you wanted, do you do a meditation at the circles?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Thats sounds great. We hop between 2 main types of meditations and would love to have you come in and talk and do a guided meditation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭poster

The meditation I have recorded brings you back to the spirit world and reunites you with one of your loved ones. It is a very powerful meditation and beginners and experienced meditators have had amazing experiences from it. Let me know when the group is up and running, if you want to pm me your contact number I will ring you to discuss and also fill you in on the spirituaist Union of Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I would definitely be interested. The day suits me better too. There is one week I won't be able to attend, as have booked a show on a Wednesday night at the Dublin Dance Festival.

I would definitely be interested. The day suits me better too. There is one week I won't be able to attend, as have booked a show on a Wednesday night at the Dublin Dance Festival.

I'm working on the content for each week at the moment. Drop me a message with your email and I can move stuff around if there is something you dont want to miss on the week you cant make it.

• Advertisement

Hope you got my PM a few weeks back. Just checking that this is still going ahead tomorrow evening, and also, where is the venue in Temple Bar?

Hey MS, I've had to push this back due to unforseen circumstances (thats losing my job tbh :)) so will be taking a few weeks to sort some stuff out. Sorry about the hassle.

No worries. Sorry to hear about your job situation. Will keep an eye here for updates as to when it will start up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Sorry about bad news
    I would like to join new circle but only available from mid-june

Fingers crossed re job front for ya

Advertisement