Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emalon the storm watcher. :)

Options
  • 16-04-2009 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭

well got him down on 10 man there 3rd try, guild run.

i was ot on my warr tank, its awkward enough alright, only problems i had was trying to see the add that spawns after the overcharged one goes down, nearly impossible with the other 3 on top of you cuz of los.

i was on my dk tank and said **** it ill go on my warr tank and the dam dk pve dps t8 (i think) legs drop..

murphys law!

so, who downed him?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

wtf? nobody got him down or what?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

havent had the pleasure of a new voa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

heh who cares about some ****ty voa boss. Ulduar is where its at xD

hes actually a tough boss! very tough

most likely un puggable

yeh some of us wont have a chance to even get inside ulduar till the weekend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

pugs in outland downed him last night anyways

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

we've done him on 25man 2nyt, also have the first 3 bosses down in ulduar.

the key to the fight is to bring the boss to the left and 4 adds to the right, there is NO enrage so do it the safe way.

we had 4 melees with a focus target on each add to call out when they were going to enlarge/enrage whatever, all of us (melee) just stayed on the adds and the ranged just nnuked boss switching to adds when we called which one was about to enrage, I think we downed it after killing the 4th add.

2 pieces of warrior dps and 1 piece of warrior tanking + furious cloth boots for mage/priest/lock dropped.

ignis is a bitch :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

We had a pug 25-man raid that wiped on one of the new adds. No one realised that they exploded, which resulted in everyone (bar 1 or 2 people) dying. Will do a guild one later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭bla

I havent tried the 25man version yet. anytime we have 25 on we are in ulduar simple as that. What i did notice from the 10 man version is that healers need to be on the ball. I was doing more hps in 10 man voa new boss than any of the 5 bosses i have killed in ulduar 25man. mind you second healer with me at the time wasnt up to much.

the way we done him was, i rush in first, take all aggro, druid tank pulled boss towards back of room, i tank 4 adds just beside steps in the corner, every time he buffs an add, every one targets my target and we burned him down.

when new add spawns i taunt him over and we rinse/repeat.

gonna try on 25 man tonight i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Got him down in my 1st pug of him (2 days after the ulduar patch release- pre nerf) got my T8 pants :-D its a p1ss take these days on 10 and 25! Yet no matter how many times i run him, nvr get any PvP drops cept the bracers :-(

• Advertisement
Advertisement