Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cilest - another pill query - Sorry!

Options
  • 16-04-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Just finished my second pack...suffering from LARGE boobs(which I LOVE)...weight gain...headaches....depression...VERY irriatible...VERY hormonal....insomnia...this months period if very heavy again...pain...

Will I do another month or get changed to another pill? Am on pill for relief of flooding periods only...nothing wrong internally just a wonky womb and hormones...

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

If you post this in the stickied contraceptive thread at the top of the forum you might get more answers?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭fasterkitten

I'm surprised anyone is being prescribed Cileste anymore. Most doctors won't because it's high-dosage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

This is not a medical forum, any medical question i.e changing pill should be directed to your gp.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement