Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in learning Korean in Dublin?

Options
  • 16-04-2009 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey,
    I have a friend in Korea, he wants to come to Ireland and go to Trinity (he's just finished high school in Korea) and basically he wants a job for when he gets here (Around November) so I just thought I'd ask around if anyone's interested in learning Korean to get an idea of how many people really want to learn it.

He's been here before and loves it, and knows a fair bit of English.

:) Thanks all!

- Martin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Patrickisperfec

Hey,
    I have a friend in Korea, he wants to come to Ireland and go to Trinity (he's just finished high school in Korea) and basically he wants a job for when he gets here (Around November) so I just thought I'd ask around if anyone's interested in learning Korean to get an idea of how many people really want to learn it.

He's been here before and loves it, and knows a fair bit of English.

:) Thanks all!

- Martin

honestly i don't know how good a teacher he would be if Korean is his first language and he's just out of school

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭martinstatic

honestly i don't know how good a teacher he would be if Korean is his first language and he's just out of school

Yeah, well anyway he's 19, and he has spent the past 2 years in Spain as an exchange student and has traveled around Europe...I know that doesn't in any way make him a better teacher but he's grown up enough haha

Ah damnit he wants me to post his blog >.<

[FONT=&#44404]http://son0bell0.blogspot.com/[/FONT]

Advertisement