Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airsoft team needed (sorry if its in the wrong place)

Options
  • 16-04-2009 3:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Waffen SS airsoft team
    members needed
    location of team:
    dublin.
    a world war two styled airsoft team
    weapons needed:
    main weapons:
    mp40
    or
    mp44
    or
    kar98
    side Arm
    luger.
    (your choice)
    the age groupe for this team
    15-17
    just leave a message
    if you are intrested finding out about this team and infomation
    thank you

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=134

(this team if started is not related to the beleaf's of the nazi's juring ww2)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

thread moved.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Hello major zero, i would stop trying so hard :) your have a lot of drive but i don't think you will just find a reasonable number of players to form the team your looking for right away, your best bet is to just play the game you want to play provide people with information and like minded people will naturally gravitate towards you, but have faith and don;t loss your passion, but don;t push so hard you alienate people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 major zero

i was in a rush when i wrote that

so sorry if i let out any information

my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I appreciate you are anxious to get people for your team, but unfortunately you are appealing to a niche. Posting multiple threads in the forum for the same thing is not allowed, so this thread is locked, your post in the teams recruitment thread will remain.

I would suggest perhaps contacting WW2 re-enactment groups to see if any of their members would be interested might be an idea.

Lastly, please read the signature rules, your signature image is massively oversized.

Thanks

Edit: Also, please read over the forum charter, in particular;
    * Do not use terms such as Airgun, Pellet gun or anything which refers to a firearm or weapon. They are not the same thing. Repeat offense will result in a temporary ban. Continued use may result in longer bans or outright permanent bans.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

This is your second thread about this,
    As well as the multiple spam posts you left in other sections

Banned for 1 month

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement