Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel reading: what to expect?

Options
  • 16-04-2009 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hello All,

i have an angel reading on saturday and i dont know what to expect?

Has anyone experience with it?

Im a little bit scared.....

Thanks
    Sumse

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Its not something I've had done before but have heard some good things. Its more guidance afaik?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

sumse wrote: »
    Hello All,

i have an angel reading on saturday and i dont know what to expect?

Has anyone experience with it?

Im a little bit scared.....

Thanks
    Sumse
    What has you scared?

I dont know what your reading will be like, because all readings differ, it depends on the style of the reader. But generally it should be benign, a kind of commentary on your life and where it *might* be going. Its the readers viewpoint and opinion, in order to help you see things more clearly.

If something your reader says confuses you, ask for clarification. Dont leave going 'What did she mean by that?' :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

angel readings are more for guidance than anything else,most angel cards give little headings.
    fir example:i have pulled 2 angel cards for you from a deck i read,
    the 1st one is entitled Meditation,asking you to quiet your mind and spend a few mins each day with your own thoughts,asking the angels for guidance and for answers,its telling you that meditation is very important for you now as it will bring you the peace you need in your life at the minute.
    the other card is Playfulness,telling you fun is a nessesity in your life not a luxury,you need to take time out to have fun that your days are very busy and your spending quite a lot of time looking after others needs but not your own,its time for you to make fun for yourself no matter if you think you dont have the time or money to do so,cos if you continue not allowing yourself to relax every now and again then you become no good to anyone,look after yourself fisrt and then you are in a better position to look after everything else.
    this is just an example of what to expect,the reading should also pay attention to areas of your life that need to be addressed.its nothing to fear,it should be very light hearted and uplifting for you.
    i hope you enjoy it,please let us know how you got on.
    who are you going to see?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭sumse

For some reason my reading happened yesterday instead of saturday.
    It took 1.5 hrs and i was so excited.
    Now when i look at it, there was no reason to be scared.

It was actually completely different,
    instead of an Angel talking, it looked like my Grandmother had a few things to tell me.
    I got advises and also warnings. Not that something bad would happen only stuff to look out at.

Is this what and angelreading would be like?

If been told things up until next year, nothing after that?

Is that a bad sign?

A few messages i got, do not make any sense, not yet anyway...

So what is your opinion on that?

Sumse

Advertisement