Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Dublin for HEC Semi Final

• 16-04-2009 9:24am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

There's just a few weeks to go for the Railway Cup match in Croke Park ;) I was talking to a mate and we are going and were wondering was there any buses available, then I was thinking if there isn't, why not organise 1 myself, just wondering would it be worth our while, would anyone be interested in getting a bus from Ennis to Croke Park and back for the match?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I think most of us will be doing an overnight clareman. It's a 5.30 game and it's unlikely we will be spending too many trips up there for the rest of the year with the hurlers or footballers. U2 is our next best chance of getting an overnight in Dublin!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Footballers might get back in there for the Tommy Murphy cup, if we're lucky, with the state of Clare GAA I won't be going to see them this year, but that's a totally different thread :)

Most people will overnight it, but I reckon you could be back at 11 (including a stop) if you did a 1 day trip

Advertisement