Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get cashback on your purchase

Options
  • 16-04-2009 12:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

New Irish online cashback site has made an appearance
    Cdwow 3% back
    Komplett 2% back
    Easycar 5% back
    Tesco.ie €1.50 back
    Schuh 6% back

logo.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

yes there is a user named bethrifty on boards highlightings its uses.

I have used it myself without any problems so far anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

pity i didnt know about this yesterday since i put an order into cdwow for 50e ! :(

thanks for the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

I prefer quidco.com myself. What's the payment methods like for bethrifty ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I prefer quidco.com myself. What's the payment methods like for bethrifty ?

They pay you via your paypal account.

I've used bethrifty.ie since I found it 2 months ago and I've already made €22 of savings. That might be high as payback goes but I've had to buy a few unusual things over the past 2 months and I use it to do my tesco.ie shopping every week.I'm very impressed with it so far. One or two of my purchases haven't tracked (probably because of my cookie settings)but I've emailed them and they've always replied very quickly and politely and added any money owing to my account immediately.

Quidco is a great site .They have more shops affiliated with them but there's a large overlap of stores between it and bethrifty and both offer the same percentage of payback.When there's a good Irish alternative I'd prefer to support them to be honest in the hope that they'll grow and add more shops

Advertisement