Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IATI record of Work experience

Options
  • 16-04-2009 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi,

Can anybody give me any information on the Record of Work Experience:

Can it be done manually or does it have to be set up on the IATI website ( I cannot find any link or option on the website itself when I login so not sure how to go about this).

When does this have to be submitted?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

you can print off the form on the iati website and get your employer to fill it in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 tweety#2

Hi Foxy,

Can you tell me where I find it on the website... I tried looking already but couldnt find it.

Thank you.

on the home page click on apply for membeship and then click on graduations. There is a pdf there saying record of work experience.

Thanks a million Foxy !!

No problem. How are you getting on with the course? Are you 1st or 2nd year?

• Advertisement

I am in 2nd Year - I am finding it a lot harder than 1st Year! I am doing it as a Correspondance Course and I absolutely hate Law & Ethics.

Glad that it will (hopefully) be over in a few weeks.

How about you?

I finished it last year but the course has changed now. I was in the last year of the old syllabus so I just had Company Law in 2nd year, no ethics! The course is tough but I am happy I did it. Has improved work prospects a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Barsod

Hi,

I am sitting repeats of the old syllabus for Taxation II and Accounts II in a few weeks. I thought I could buy the seminar notes but it seems there was no seminar this year for the old syllabus, would anyone have a set from last year that they are finished with? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I literally gave them away tonight I'm afraid but if you want a pro forma for a computation I have one. Just pm me your email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 atigirl123

could anyone send me their record of work experience so i could understand how to fill it in? I know everyone's experiences and learning outcomes are different..I just want to see the layout of how to fill it in?

• Advertisement
Advertisement