Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deagle

Options
  • 16-04-2009 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭

They are ugly, cumbersome and downright awesome.

Where is the cheapest place to get 2, preferably silver ( :rolleyes: ) in AEP form.

It's not for me....
    >_>
    <_<

(Retailers feel free to PM me, assuming the mods are OK with that...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

whats the quality like from this site looks really cheap for what you are getting (says warily)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

only .2 of a joule!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

They are ugly, cumbersome and downright awesome.

Where is the cheapest place to get 2, preferably silver ( :rolleyes: ) in AEP form.

It's not for me....
    >_>
    <_<

(Retailers feel free to PM me, assuming the mods are OK with that...)

does not compute

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

DeBurca wrote: »

That is exactly what I was looking for, thanks.
    Stone.cold wrote: »
    is that price right ???

For .2J it seems fair enough, especially when 2xDeags + shipping = Shipping from HK.

does not compute

Oh come on!
    The have the same cycling mechanism as a full size rifle, they fire .50 Cal rounds, they are as long as your fore-arm, which part of that isn't amazing?

I only want the AEP cos it's for ornamental use, mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

The whole first part of the above, then the second bit, wheee pew pew pew!

I'm all for aeps, but the deagle aep never made sense to me! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Hobbyairsoft is great, the price is right because it's clearly not the most powerful thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

zero19 wrote: »
    Hobbyairsoft is great, the price is right because it's clearly not the most powerful thing!
    power not an issue wanted one with trades for my display case :D didnt want to shell out 100+ just for display

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Where is the cheapest place to get 2, preferably silver ( ) in AEP form.
    does not compute
    :eek:
    *Pukes*
    an Aep Desert Eagle is just wrong in my opinion [even more so then other aep's]. If it is just as a wall hanger then sure, nowt wrong with that i suppose.:confused:

Personally dont think anything other than a Marushin 8mm version would suffice, with the obligatory expensive aftermarket metal kit of course ;).
    That would be a nice but extremely expensive Desert Eagle but at least the 8mm bb's would have some serious brush penetration and a big ouch factor worthy of the silly sized caliber its based on.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Moved to a more appropriate place

The Master wrote: »
    Moved to a more appropriate place

Sah!
    I take offence to being put in the smelly Newbie section!
    But mein question was answered, ze Deeg will come from hobbyAirsoft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

That looks like a ****ty JLS Job. Plastic internals, which I suppose doesn't matter so much if it's for ornamental, extremely light weight, but it also looks pretty cheap externally, that picture paints it in the best light possible and even then you can see that there's absolutely no realism to it, just one giant molded piece. CYMA Do a Deagle AEP with Metal Slide and Metal internals. Should check that out, a much better choice for shooting or displaying. I know the Cybergun one has Trades but honestly whats the point when the gun itself looks like poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

The cyma version has that fugly lower rail though,know if that can be removed or not? Cyma aeps are great though

Advertisement