Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vista only burns first 2 mins and 19 secs of each track?!??!

• 16-04-2009 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

My girlfriend just got a new Vista laptop, I transfered all her music over from the old XP laptop.
    Now when shes tries to burn an audio CD it only burns exactly the first 2 minutes and 19 seconds of each and every track.

Crazy right??? any reason for this or should I go get 3rd party burning software?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

I don't know why it's doing that but give some more info :What are you burning it with ? Windows media player or itunes... Is it the same problem in both programs?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭wolf99

Im afraid Im not actually in the same part of country as her at mo so is second hand info from the uninitiated at the mo

its using WMP 11 dont have itunes (not tied to the man!) just also told me she didnt test playback in laptop but in car stereo, but is decent one and has shown no problem with discs burnt on wmp11 on xp.

I thinkin its just a setting or something cos its exectly 2'19" for every song, but though the default settings out of the box wouldnt have this unusual feature set on.

could prob find it myself by just explorin a bit if I was there but not and dont have access to a vista PC where I am

Its an Asus lappy btw

Advertisement