Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Universal Healthcare leads to Terrorism..

Options
  • 16-04-2009 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

...according to Fox News.

So, with your healthcare system, is there any truth in their comments?

Quite frankly, it's Fox News... these people suggested that the last CA bush fires (a natural disaster that has been re-occurring since I was a kid) could have been a terrorist attack.

I'm awaiting John Stewart's views on this ;)

http://pbh2.blogspot.com/2009/04/on-fox-news-universal-health-care.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Obviously the election hysteria hasn't left some. Its no wonder they're talking about a surge in the extreme right. It's the consequence of sustained fear mongering.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I'll try to dig it up, but there was a story in a Danish paper about how a recent cop-killing in the US was a result of the apocalyptic frenzy being whipped up by some conservative commentators. Sure, sensationalist headlines buy ratings - but at what cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

That is mental. CNN ftw.

Advertisement