Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Meteor Phones??

• 16-04-2009 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am due a Meteor upgrade next month.

I would like to upgrade to a phone that has a touchscreen and wi-fi. The samsung pixon looks ok but it doesn't have wi-fi. Also i'm not a huge fan of the samsung's user interface.

Does anyone know are Meteor due to release any further phones in the near future.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

It's been suggested on here that they'll be getting the 5800 before the end of May.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭DRice

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭squareboy007

looks great but i really want a touchscreen phone. i have had a SE slider (w580i) before and i wasnt a huge fan of them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

looks great but i really want a touchscreen phone. i have had a SE slider (w580i) before and i wasnt a huge fan of them

You have the Pixon, Cookie and the Viewty then to choose from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 keeluz

If it's touch you want, I hear both the 5800 and Tocco Ultra will be out in May.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭squareboy007

I had a look at the tocco ultra, the 5800 and the pixon.

does anyone have any recommendations or experience using any of these phones?

cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I have the 5800, i think it's a great multimedia device, i mainly use it for the music player and web browsing on the go, and obviously as a phone. There's a massive thread on the 5800 on this forum.

Advertisement