Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support Group for recently separated

Options
  • 16-04-2009 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, does anyone know of a support group for separated people in Dublin south.friend recently separated and very lost as had a long relationship, over 25 years. Not a dating type of group, just people who would understand, chat about difficulties etc etc. thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ForenAft

Hi, There is a very good group called Minus One, and I am restricted from the site for some reason. Maybe you can find them. Its just a support group. Also I came accross a very good book called Mars and Venus Starting Over by John Gray. He tells you how to heal the pain of the loss. Let me know if you find a group as well, thanks, Eileen

• Registered Users Posts: 14 TripAdvisor

Anyone have any luck finding up to date info on Minus One (for separated and widowed people). Found a number for a place in Leeson St where they used to be but unfortunately its out of service. I know Jimmy Young used run it.

Thanks

Advertisement