Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Death!...How do you want to Die!!.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

from a massive erection that robs the rest of my body of its blood supply and leaves just enough for the biggest climax of my life, of course my erection would be inserted in a very hot woman, that loves me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

from a massive erection that robs the rest of my body of its blood supply and leaves just enough for the biggest climax of my life, of course my erection would be inserted in a very hot woman, that loves me.

If your dying your never going to see her again,why does she have to love you?.What difference does that make ,if shes hot?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

If your dying your never going to see her again,why does she have to love you?.What difference does that make ,if shes hot?.

we all die, does that mean that love doesnt matter? perhaps she will want to meet me again in the next life.

she would need to very hot for an erection so large that it kills me. its a theoretical fictional situation, dont over analyze it so much

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭turnfan

balls deep in bibi baskin

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Drown in pointless pussy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Shooting my soft air pretend sniper rifle in Bolivia while thrown Krav Maga kicks at the real bullets.

How would I want to die..

At 102 yrs old shot by the jealous boyfriend of my 21yr old lover.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Advertisement