Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with NTL reception.

• 16-04-2009 5:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else in the Clonsilla area having problems with their NTL reception? It's been bad here the past two days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I assume you mean the analog. Its pretty random at the best of times. You know the digital box is cheaper and has better reception.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

I have the digi box with ntl and its naff. It goes off for hours nearly once a week and when you ring up they tell you that 3 people must complain before they log it or they will send out an engineer to you in 3 days. The usual excuse is that they are upgrading. I have a feeling that some engineers cut a cable or something so they can get a call out as it nearly always happens at night time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

It does freeze a lot but still I have no major problems with NTL

Advertisement