Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsubishi Galant Gearbox

Options
  • 16-04-2009 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi! I have Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 GLS (Petrol) Year:2000.
    2 weeks ago gearbox broke down. i never thought that it is so hard to get used one. So any information where to get one would be helpfull (Phone numbers of car breakers or used car part distributors or any other ifo.)

The gearbox model is F5M42

Preferably North side of Dublin (Swords, Balbriggan) or Co. Meath (Ashbourne)

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

You could try Traynors. They're up the north but they deliver twice a week down to the south and they have a couple of collection points (one of them is at The Coachmans Inn) Their number is 04838891242.
    Happy hunting!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mariuss

Will give them a ring tomorrow. I just hate that my beloved Mitsubishi is rotting for 2nd week :( Hope they gana have some good news for me :)

Thanks Dean09.

I rang them today, and got my gearbox!!!!!! only 170 eur that's not bad! and that place have some kind of delivery service to numerous parts of ireland. Great! :)

Thanks again, Dean09!

No problem!
    Glad to hear you got th gearbox. And yeah that was fairly cheap! Hope the car goes well for you now!;)

I just have to pick it up on tuesday. also i will have new cluch. engine has new tappets and works realy smooth, just cant wait to get back in my mitsubishi. anyways will have to use mondeo for next week, but its getting there!!!!
    AAARRRGHHHH cant wait.... :D

• Advertisement

oh one more question about that coachmans inn... Is it on airport roundabout or on swords road cause there is more then one coachmans inn on google maps?

Im not great with directions but I think its on the swords road

Advertisement