Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WILDCAT/CELESTIAL RING

Options
  • 16-04-2009 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭

folks theres a contact email out there for above shops,i have all the emails and numbers for each branch,but i want to seek info from some one higher up than the branch managers there,i was told to go to there site and hit info,but when i hit info its dead,so i persume ya send your stuff to this info link??anyone have any link besides the indvidual branch ones
    thanking in advance
    TM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Call into them or try ringing their number and asking for the head office.
    http://www.celestialring.com/contact.html

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭trevorku

I wouldnt recommend Wildcat, at least not the Jervis branch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Thread is well over a year old :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

trevorku wrote: »
    I wouldnt recommend Wildcat, at least not the Jervis branch

I have a tattoo from wildcat jervis, and it is honestly the best I have, including tattos from abroad in europe and the united states ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

I have a tattoo from wildcat jervis, and it is honestly the best I have, including tattos from abroad in europe and the united states ;)

+1, most of my tattoos at this point were done in Wildcat Jervis (should it not be Wildcat Abbey St?) and I'm quite happy with the quality and have not had any problems with it, whereas there was another studio a while back, that I won't name, but I was severely disappointed with them, both in terms of work quality and the staffs' (who were working on the day) attitudes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Reku wrote: »
    +1, most of my tattoos at this point were done in Wildcat Jervis (should it not be Wildcat Abbey St?)

Nope, they're now based on Jervis St.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Anna Molly

I love the people in Wildcat in the green, all bar the receptionist with the dreaded hair. No offence if to her, but her attitude is awful. Both times I've gone in there to get tattoos, I feel as if she looks down at me as I'm not covered in tattoos. I don't know where she gets off.
    But she doesn't seem to work on Sundays, I think I'll avoid being there any other day in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 clairebearxxx

i got a tattoo done in the one beside jervis and i have to say they were very nice people and done a great job. the website has recently been updated so if it doesnt have any contacts im sure if u dropped into them they would be happy to help

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭LisaLee

Tattoos in Celestial/Wildcat? Maybe.

Piercings? Never again.

I got several piercings done there, including a nipple piercing. It wasn't healing properly. Went to see another piercer and he informed me that the piercer in Celestial Ring had pierced right through the areola, and not the nipple.:eek:

She had no clue about what she was doing. Have never gone back since and I considered myself a loyal client of Celestial Ring, not anymore. Wouldn't go back if you paid me.:mad:

Advertisement