Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on kennels

Options
  • 16-04-2009 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi we have our kitten booked into a kennel for the next week. I'd asked my other half to book Deutsche kennels but i've just found out that he's actually booked her into best kennels. Just wondering has anyone any reports about best kennels, deutsche said it's no problem taking her but i don't want to be messing the other place around. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 pet lover

loopy83 wrote: »
    Hi we have our kitten booked into a kennel for the next week. I'd asked my other half to book Deutsche kennels but i've just found out that he's actually booked her into best kennels. Just wondering has anyone any reports about best kennels, deutsche said it's no problem taking her but i don't want to be messing the other place around. Thanks!
    just dont use the happy hound and purrfect puss in cavan, have a look at other threads on this place.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 loopy83

Yeah i read about them during my panic research yesterday. They sound disgraceful. Well I'm dropping her off at Best Kennels soon. Will report back on them when we get home from the sun!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Wolfsberg

Best is down the road from me. They seem very nice and have very high standards. You don't have anything to worry about! ;)

I am sure your kitten will be fine, let us know how she/ he gets on

• Registered Users Posts: 17 loopy83

Hey there, well we collected our kitty yesterday and she was well looked after. Declan is a lovely man, he texted us when we were away to say that she was settling in fine. She's happy to be home now though, the kisses and cuddles we're getting is unreal, we'll have to go away more often!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 bobbytwo

If you need to check out kennels or catteries. try www.ibkca.ie (or it might be com!). They are the Irish Boarding kennels and catteries association and they are a group of kennels etc trying to improve standards in ireland so think they are probably all good!

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Call me Socket

pet lover wrote: »
    just dont use the happy hound and purrfect puss in cavan, have a look at other threads on this place.

I don't want to be a killjoy, just some friendly advice.... be careful about what you publish for the whole world to see. You never know what could come of it.....

I don't want to be a killjoy, just some friendly advice.... be careful about what you publish for the whole world to see. You never know what could come of it.....

I am giving someone very honest advise, do you believe i should lie, isnt this what boards are all about, being honest and talking from experience, i dont know why your reply should sound so ominous and what do you mean what can come of it?

Advertisement