Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket Name change timeframe?

Options
  • 16-04-2009 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

A friend of my was due to travel with Aer Lingus tomorrow but can't go and offered me the tickets.

The name change has to be done through the helpdesk which is now shut.

The desk opens at 8am and the flight is at 12pm. If I ring at 8 is that enough time to change the name?

I'll have to get a bus before 8 if I want to make the flight, so I don't want to be on the bus and then told I can't travel.

I searched but couldn't find anything.

Also is there a facility to print your ticket at the airport?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You don't need the ticket - just the booking reference.

From aerlingus.com
    Change Fees - Name

Name changes are permitted on Aer Lingus flights for a fee of €100 /£80 /$157. Name changes can be done by contacting your local reservations office up to two hours prior to departure. Name changes are only permitted before the commencement of the first flight in your travel itinerary.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

Thanks for the help, I couldn't find it. Long day.

Hope that charge isn't each way.

Advertisement