Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Champions Online

• 16-04-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭

the Champions Online release isn't too far off and it's in BETA at the moment. What's people's expectations of it?

I'm thinking of getting it as well there's not too much else out there like it. CoH and CoV were okay but lacked depth. Hopefully Champiosn Online fixes that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I'll give it a go (I'm a CoH CoV player for nearly 4 years now). It certianly *looks* good and the features *sound* good, not sure though. has a bit of an arcadey feel from what I've seen. also, more gameply vids woul dbe appreciated. a bit concerned at the lack and the bad quality of the ones i have managed to find (quality of the game, not the video , which was also bad quality).

I'm open to changing over from CoH but it had better be good for that to happen! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Niska

Release date officially announced as July 14th.

http://forums.champions-online.com/showthread.php?t=16973

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Crónhóle

I'll give it go looks good nice art style and if they steal the create a mission thingy from CoH it should quite good. Just stuck on a mad name to give my character :D. Someone should set up a group or something for players interested. I wouldnt mind setting something up only if people were interested ?

Advertisement