Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving from Dublin to Naas - rush hour

Options
  • 16-04-2009 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭

I've to drive from Dublin to Naas tomorrow evening (have to be in Naas for 6pm). How long will it take me and what's the best route to take?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Assuming city centre, I'd leave town at 16:30 and head straight out the N7 via red cow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

tbh I'd leave even more time. Schools are still on holidays so things are lighter but you could be held up at some sections.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Fionn23

i drove back to naas from enniskerry along the m50 (northbound) to red cow and then the n7 on tuesday night about 5/5.30 and made it in great time. there was traffic but it moved smoothly the whole way. loads of people off at the mo in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

thanks for the replies!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Prenderb

I've found Inchicore to be troublesome at that kind of time, both times that I've had cause to be coming out of town recently. Consider the N4 as far as the M50 then head N7-wards.

• Advertisement
Advertisement