Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleep Walking/Talking

Options
  • 16-04-2009 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hey im looking for some advice. I thought sleedp walking and sleep talking were things id never come across but i started going out with this girl and she does both. She has never seen a doctor or anyone in relation to it but she actually has it really bad. Some of the stories she tells me are shocking from trying to climb out a window to waking up on the roof of her house. Its happened every night iv stayed with her but i dont know anything about this kinda of thing is there anything that would help stop it. She says she gets it when she is stressed but it seems to happen all the time. Anyone have any tips?

Advertisement