Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop Down List of Forums

Options
  • 16-04-2009 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

Where has the drop down list of the forums gone, the one that was always at the bottom right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

It's still there. The problem is at your end. Try holding down the ctrl button and pressing F5.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

That has not resolved it.

Ach well ..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Is it? I don't see it. I thought it had been removed as it wasn't being used that much and was a drain on resources. We're talking about the dropdown like the one on the bottom left of this page to change styles but for changing forums right?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Crap, sorry Pete, I completely misread your question. Not reading it properly, I assumed it was the usual question about the dropdown menu at the top.

I don't have it either. I don't remember it being removed btu Gordon's idea makes sense - the dropdown at the top of the screen is regenerated once a day while, if it's the one he's referring to, that'd be updated for every query which would use database resources. I suspect it has been eliminated for that reason.

Advertisement