Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good inexpensive barber?

Options
  • 16-04-2009 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi all,
    Working close to the new Elisian building & living in Frankfield. Any good, inexpensive barbers closeby?
    I recently went to a turkish barbers & the cost of a hair cut was €19. Hello, €19!?! Thats crazy. Recently moved back home to Cork from Dublin & was able to get my hair cut for €8 to €10 or so...
    Anyway, hope someone can suggest a good place..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

I own a Razor:D

The Barber I use is across the road from Blackrock Hurling Club I know him years he is good for a simple cut.

Try Bazzers as well, or that place in Parnell Place next to the Pink Pron shop. They are good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 DreamingOfABoat

Great, thanks a mill
    Will try these..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I highly recommend Bazzers on Washington St. I go there all the time.

Loads of magazines to read while you wait.

For €10 I get my hair cut and washed (they wash it then I get a blade 3 all over and then they wash it again. They also put gel in if I want for free).

Never had any problems and I have been going there for two years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I paid €9 yesterday on Coburg St., Jim O'Sullivan I think his name is. I don't know the difference between a good hair cut or a bad hair cut though... I just go in and I don't get asked too many questions "uhh just a normal haircut please". A bit of a walk from Eglinton St. maybe.

Advertisement