Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noel Ahern

Options
  • 16-04-2009 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I heard Noel Ahern, Minister for State in Transport on the Last Word, Today FM the other night and his performance was shockingly poor.....very dismissive of the logical questions posed to him....he kept saying he was advised of figures that contradicted those that were available from the RSA yet "didnt have them in front of him" or could say how to get them...

Dont you have to worry at this level of discussion is offered by a well paid Minister of State in the Government?

http://www.radioireland.ie/lastword/1542009-17.wmv
    --> the Minister's interview starts from 12 minutes into this recording

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

He was on NewsTalk a couple of days ago, it was another very poor performance. Neol has been keeping a very low profile until 20 Junior Ministers were asked to resign and only 15 being brought back - funny that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Heard the show, i never thought anyone in high office could be so ill prepared and quite honestly so stupid.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

galwayrush wrote: »
    Heard the show, i never thought anyone in high office could be so ill prepared and quite honestly so stupid.:rolleyes:

Runs in the family. Is this a facade, is there, underneath all this shambling mediocrity, another cute hoor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Fionn23

I heard the Today Fm broadcast. He was clearly caught out and had no idea by what he was talking about! I have had to stop listening to this show as constant appearances like this by our politicians continue to depress me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

galwayrush wrote: »

have you not seen a certain maura hoctor a fellow party member on the telly recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

He'll be gone after the mini re-shuffle along with hopefully a few others. And i mean after there down to 15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭corkfella

bertie's brother demoted?! surely you jest....

heard the piece, in fairness anton savage killed him and wouldn't let him get away with the waffle he was trying to spout.

He made ribbons of dan boyle last night, dan boyle seems to have morphed into a full time party spokesman for FF, he is always on defending policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

it could (will) end up with anton being chopped. them guys do not take too kindly to being shown up as doohs in public.

old boy wrote: »
    it could (will) end up with anton being chopped. them guys do not take too kindly to being shown up as doohs in public.

Ahern will probably end up going to Savage for some PR advice id say. :)

Badabing wrote: »
    Ahern will probably end up going to Savage for some PR advice id say. :)

He's gone!

• Advertisement
Advertisement