Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone have dropped the Nokia E71?

• 16-04-2009 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭
    Boycott Israeli Goods & Services

I've been waiting for my upgrade eligability to come up, and as soon as it did, the Nokia E71 has dissapeared from the Vodafone site. Does anyone know if it's gone for good, or are they replacing it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

Zirconia wrote: »
    I've been waiting for my upgrade eligability to come up, and as soon as it did, the Nokia E71 has dissapeared from the Vodafone site.

oooooooooooooohhh nooooooooooooooo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I doubt they'd discontinue their best business phone, maybe try a Vodafone shop instead, even if it is off the site, they may still have stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

lucky-colm wrote: »

Keep nonsense comments like this to yourself please. Don't post back unless you've got something relevant to the OPs post to say. Drop me a PM if you have any problems with this.
    Zirconia wrote: »
    I've been waiting for my upgrade eligability to come up, and as soon as it did, the Nokia E71 has dissapeared from the Vodafone site. Does anyone know if it's gone for good, or are they replacing it?

Just because something vanishes from the website doesn't mean they've stopped doing it. They could just be out of stock or updating etc. Would go with the other advice and call Vodafone or pop into a store and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Im sure they have on somewhere, and if they want to keep you as a customer they will find it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭jod1983

was in carphonewarehouse today and vodafone still do the e71 @ i think 230 euro on the 200 min plan

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

lucky-colm wrote: »

relax dude

Advertisement