Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE's the model agent...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Totally agree- I was saying to my boyfriend last night (who looked enthralled as you can imagine! :P ) That it was great that they didnt have to make these charactures out of the girls- in the same way as they do in antm and bntm. I thought they presented as really well rounded characters, everyone was shown for their strenghts and their weaknesses, and you are dead right about how nice it was not to turn into another Tyra style worship fest!

Erin came across as decent and as really caring about the girls- well done RTE! I thought ye would make a disaster but I eat my hat!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

We do all realise that Sideline Productions produced this for RTE?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Elmo wrote: »
    We do all realise that Sideline Productions produced this for RTE?

Well WELL DONE to Sideline Productions then! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

carrie-anne was my favourite from the moment I saw her. I also really liked sharon and jennifer. I dunno what to say about amber, I mean she is great but she really is a bit too contrived, not as natural looking or something as the other girls either

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭unichick

Congrats to Carrie Anne. I was glad she won. Amber was a tad fake. I thought the Limerick girl Jamie was nice too. At least Ellis seemed genuine and not on a power trip like Tyra! Hope there's another series.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

hang on.. wait.
    ppl watched this?

are we really that bored

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

^ did you not? it was actually good

^ did you not? it was actually good

cha' right it was

Jazzy wrote: »
    cha' right it was

What makes you think it wasn't?

What makes you think it wasn't?

i can smell it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Thumpette

Lots of informed positive opinions against one negative uninformed! We win!

i can smell it

Good good at least you aren't making over the top assumptions as to the quality of the show because you actually watched it.

didnt a pregnant girl who wont be able to model anyway until she is settled (lets say a year) win this?
    a quality production im sure. you can smell the over importance of this show from the ads "all the models need to step up their game". YES! LOOK PRETTIER! WALK STRAIGHTER! STEP UP YOUR GAAAAAAAAMMMMEEE!!!
    model reality shows are like the riddlers device in batman forever. sucking the iq right outta your skull

didnt a pregnant girl who wont be able to model anyway until she is settled (lets say a year) win this?
    a quality production im sure. you can smell the over importance of this show from the ads "all the models need to step up their game". YES! LOOK PRETTIER! WALK STRAIGHTER! STEP UP YOUR GAAAAAAAAMMMMEEE!!!
    model reality shows are like the riddlers device in batman forever. sucking the iq right outta your skull

Well I wouldn't be a fan of them either but they have some viewers just in the same way as others do, however I do think that this was a better produced show then most, and much more reality than most. I only watched bits and pieces, wouldn't be my show, but don't think we should go on about how we hate reality all the time. For what it is, it is good.

For what it is, it is good.

but thats no use when what it is is a load of cr@p anyway.
    you gotta step up your game

but thats no use when what it is is a load of cr@p anyway.
    you gotta step up your game

Well it is a better suggestion that RTÉ trying to promote copies of UK programming on RTÉ which while the case it proves that RTÉ were able to produce a significantly more realistic reality show than the pure muck currently on C4. :)

Well it is a better suggestion that RTÉ trying to promote copies of UK programming on RTÉ which while the case it proves that RTÉ were able to produce a significantly more realistic reality show than the pure muck currently on C4. :)

you're hired!

Advertisement