Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jessops 50% off (london's branch)

• 17-04-2009 6:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

http://www.photographyblog.com/news/jessops_reopens_flagship_store_offers_discounts/
    Canon 450D + 18-55MM IS Lens HALF PRICE - WAS £529 NOW £264
    Fuji Finepix J50 Silver HALF PRICE - WAS £99 NOW £49
    Nikon Action VII 8X40 CF Binoculars HALF PRICE - WAS £99 NOW £49
    Nikon D300 Body Only HALF PRICE - WAS £1099 NOW £549
    Canon IXUS 82IS Blue SAVE £40 - WAS £139 NOW £99

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Ciaran_Dub

quilmore wrote: »

Does that mean you have to walk into the branch? Pity if it is the canon 450d is a great price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

I was in there last week and it looked the same...?

Sickened about missing the offer, would like that D300...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

efla wrote: »
    I was in there last week and it looked the same...?

Sickened about missing the offer, would like that D300...

I'd say if it was some big promotional thing that it was limited to 1 or 2 in store, and on a first come first served basis. Plus if it was publicised enough there was doubtless a huge queue. Meh. Life is too short :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭City-Exile

Where those shops are in London, there's a lot of competition.
    I used to spend an entire Saturday wandering between them all and dreaming... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

City-Exile wrote: »
    Where those shops are in London, there's a lot of competition.
    I used to spend an entire Saturday wandering between them all and dreaming... :(

from looking at the linky it seems its restricted to the oxford st branch only to mark the re-opening?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I'm in London at the moment, might have a wander past there tomorrow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Damn,That's two major sales i've missed when i'm not in the country and when i am there's nothing :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Took a look in today and two things of note. First was the people outside who were obviously waiting until tomorrow for their bargains - they had deckchairs, blankets and looked like they were settled in for the long haul! Second was once inside the shop there were so many people you couldnt get near the sales assistants. Still though despite not buying anything it was nice to have a wander around the shop.

Advertisement