Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low energy levels

• 17-04-2009 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

While im working I tend to get fairly drained after a couple of hours or a long day. Ive tried changing diet, early nights, gym, even hypnosis and acuopuncture. I dont get madly drained but i notice im not as energetic as i was when i 1st started the day whereaas a few years back i was bouncing with energy all day long and im sure its more than just getting old (well 32)

Can anyone think of ways to boost my energy levels? I was thinking yoga but that may just be the same as going to the gym wouldnt it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Low energy levels may be nothing or they may be a sign of something more serious. If you've tried exercise, good diet and good sleep and they haven't fixed it for you then you really should see a doctor and get some tests.

As we can't allow medical advice here and this thread does border on asking for medical advice I have to take the harder option and close the thread. Sorry Old Gill.

If my fellow mods think that the thread can be opened again then I'll happily go along with that but until then it stays closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement