Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leevale Open Day 2009

Options
  • 17-04-2009 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi guys,
    I live in Limerick and am invovled in helping out with our local athletic club, and I will be going to the Leevale Open Day 2009 on this Sunday the 19th April 2009, it will be held in the UCC Track, Cork. We need to be arriving there at about 10.30am. Im not familiar with Cork at all. We will be travelling by car. What would be the best way (ie simplest) way to get to the UCC track?
    Is the UCC track on the UCC grounds (I presume it is but in some colleges the sports area is not close to the college area....)?
    Would anybody have any directions coming from Limerick?
    Lastly, we will be finished up about 2 or 3pm. I will have my 4 young kids. We will probaly drive straight back to Limerick. Apart from Fota (the kids were thre alreayd this week) is there anything really great for the kids to do in the general area on Sunday afternoon before we drive back to Limerick?

Comments

Advertisement