Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRS

Options
  • 17-04-2009 10:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Folks,
    Can someone please update me to a fact I disputed with some people today in regards to tax relief of mortgage intrest payments I was under the impression that this relief elasped after seven years of mortgage payments Although there are other expressing the fact that this relief was for the life time of the mortgage and not seven years Can someone come and correct me on my error I drew down my mortgage in 2005 and I was pretty sure that year there was a tax relief sum of four thousand euro's to be paid over seven years and in 2006 the sum was doubled up I am basing this on a single person owner Thanks you again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭rameire

come first of may you are correct.
    before the last mini budget, your friends were correct

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Advertisement