Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Contextual ads by Dcads

• 17-04-2009 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭

These are driving me buts, constantly opening up in a new window..Everytime I even open up Google these come on..I get them for Ladbrokes, 888, BWIN all those gambling sites and I am sick of them coming up..And they arent pop ups because they are opening in a new window...I am using Firefox..Anyone know how to get rid of these??
    Also why did they start coming up..It only started happening around 2 months ago

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭numbnuts

Try this.

Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune from http://www.atribune.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=25 . Save it to your Desktop.

Run ATF Cleaner
    • Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
    • Click Select All found at the bottom of the list.
    • Click the Empty Selected button.
    • Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.
    • Shutdown/restart the computer.

Next Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop.
    • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
    • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
    • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
    • Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
    • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
    • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
    • When completed, a log will open in Notepad.

Please save it to a convenient location. The log can also be found here: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt
    • Please post contents of that file in your next reply.

Paddy..

Advertisement